Wednesday

Flower Balm Review


EdenFantasys.com, an online store which carries adult toys and lingerie gave me the opportunity to try out Flower Body Balm. It is specially formulated for women and is made with almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, shea butter, menthol, peppermint oil, citrus essential oils, methyl paraben (perservative), and ginseng. The balm is all natural  and is designed to increase blood flow while it stimulates the "flower" area. The directions  are to simply apply a small amount of this balm to the desired area and massage it into the skin until it has been fully absorbed. It also is suppose to provide a tingling sensation.

I tried using this body balm 6 or 7 different times on many different body parts, including what it was made for and didn't experience anything! There was never any tingling sensation anywhere and it didn't do anything at all to improve my sexual experience. I even tried using it for back rubs but it rubbed into the skin too fast  so it didn't work very well for that either. I did love the smell of the Flower Balm though. It has a minty orange scent that is suppose to be energizing. If it would have tingled like it was suppose to I would have been very happy with this prodct. It wasn't oily and I really liked the texture of the balm.

Check out EdenFantasys.com if you want to try it for yourself or you can try some of the other balms and lotions that they sell. They also have different sex toys and vibrators along with beautiful lingerie to keep your relationship fun and interesting.

 

2 comments:

*°º¤♥-=|F®äñ|=-♥*°º¤ said...

♥нι dear...νιѕιтιиg тнιѕ cυтє вℓσg,ρℓz νιѕιт му cυтє вℓσg тσσσ..нυgz♥

Time4Mommy said...

I LOVE honest reviews! I bought a lotion like that too & it also did nothing for me. Following from MBC

Kontera