Sunday

Daily Twitter Meme's

Everybody knows about #followfriday and #FF on Twitter. You see the Tweets all day long, so I was thinking, why does everybody leave out the rest of the week? Monday's not my favorite but Wednesday is such a sweet reminder that Friday is just around the corner. I think it's time we stop ignoring all the other days of the week and show some Twitter love EVERY day. I did some looking around and found these some what forgotten Twitter meme's - at least one for every single day of the week.

Monday

#musicmonday - write song lyrics, link to videos or band sites

#followmonday - just like #FF, tweet out the names of tweeple you think others should follow

Tuesday

#followtuesday - same as #FF

#twittertuesday - same as #FF

Wednesday

#wonderfulwednesday - best wishes for the middle of the week

#followwednesday - like #FF

#healthyhumpday - like #FF, but only health related Twitterers

#wisdomwed - share wisdom and useful advice

#women2follow - recommend women that you think should be followed on Twitter

Thursday

#rtthursday - retweet and thank other retweeters

#followthursday - like #FF

#thankfulthursday - tweet about what you are thankful for

Friday

#FF - follow friday

#followfriday - the ever-so-popular follow friday, tweet out tweeple you think others should follow too

Saturday

#sexysaturday - sexy tweets

Sunday

#wkendthx - thank all of your friday followers and any other mentions you had through out the week

#sinnersunday - what are you doing instead of going to church?



Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, great twitter stuff , thought I'm pretty new to it.
I just wanted to let you know that I'm following your blog and wondered if you could follow me back and enter my giveaways which I'm having most every week and also read up on my reviews.
http://women-prenuergalore.blogspot.com/2010/05/book-reviewthis-is-why-youre-fat-by.html

thanks so much Great blog BTW

Kontera