Monday

Jewels by Jan Barefoot Sandals Review


Jewels by Jan is a new website I found that makes amazing beaded  Barefoot Sandals. They're beautiful! I was sent one for free in exchange for this review. Click to read the About Me section from the site.

They are available in sizes 5 - 10 in a wide variety of styles and colors including a wedding collection for beach weddings. They are very well made with swarovski crystals, glass beads, sterling silver, mother of pearl and even gold, depending on the style that you choose. They range in price from $45.00 to $90.00.

These can even be worn with sandals to create a new look. I received the Seaside Splender barefoot sandal (pictured to the left) and I was very impressed with the quality of the beads and the bead work.

From the site:
The splendor of the sea is featured in this design that uses aqua glass beads coated with an aurora borealis finish. The pattern also includes 6mm Swarovski crystals and silver round spacers and is highlighted by a mother of pearl flower medallion.


I wear a size six and it fit me perfectly. The barefoot sandals are very comfortable to wear. The loop that goes around your toe is completely made of tiny little seed beads so it doesn't hurt your toes. It's just like wearing an anklet. The beads lay very comfortable on the top of your foot.

I love my barefoot sandal and I can't wait for the summer time to roll back around so that I can wear it to the beach and around the pool.

You can also find barefoot sandals in cute childrens designs and also bridal hair accessories on the site.

4 comments:

Niks La Mode. said...

This is very cute! I will check their website out!

:) have a great Thanksgiving hun!

Dealightfully Frugal said...

I have an award for you at my blog:
http://dealightfullyfrugal.blogspot.com/2009/11/and-awards-go-to.html

Unknown said...

This is sooo cute! I love it!

I found you from MBC and am not following you. Check out my blog if you have a chance.

http://ratherbechangingdiapers.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous !, really beautiful....
http://www.barefootsandals.org/

Kontera