I was given the opportunity recently to try out Skin MD's Natural Shielding Lotion. I was given a bottle in exchange for this review. Since the very first day that I received this lotion in the mail I have been using it every single day! I absolutely love it. I put it in my bag and take it with me so that I can use it through out the day.
It smells great and it rubs into my skin easily and doesn't leave me feeling oily or stay on my skin. It massages right in and leaves my skin feeling so super soft. Another awesome feature is that you can use it on both your face and your body. I have very oily skin so I have to be careful about the moisturizer I use on my face. It worked out perfectly and left my face feeling crazy soft.
Skin MD Natural uses only the finest natural ingredients, and is focused on urging the skin to be active, and to use its own moisture to effectively heal itself. It is not oily or sticky, doesn't sit on top of your skin leaving a greasy residue on everything you touch, it doesn't rub or wash off easily, is hypoallergenic, fragrance, colorant and paraben free and dermatology tested.
Does that make you want to try it out now? If so, I have one bottle to give away to a lucky winner. You'll be hooked once you have the chance to try this lotion. To enter to win one 4oz. bottle, just go to the website, http://www.skinmdnatural.com/index.html and leave me a comment telling me something you learned or a product you'd like to try - just check it out and tell me something, anything, that you read about. This is your first, mandatory entry. For additional entries you can do any or all of the options in the list below.
This giveaway is open to the US only and ends on Dec.17.
- follow on Google (right sidebar)
- subscribe by email (located top right sidebar)
- follow on Networked Blogs(right sidebar)
- add my link to your blogroll, leave link in your comment (5 bonus entries)
- grab my button, leave link in your comment (5 bonus entries)
- follow me on Twitter, leave Twitter name in your comment
- add me on Facebook, leave Facebook name in your comment
- write about this giveaway on your own site with a link back to me, leave link in your comment (ten bonus entries)
- Stumble this post on Stumble Upon (link is below this)
- submit this post to Delicious (link is below this)
- share this post on Facebook (link is below this)
- join my Facebook Fan Page (right side bar)
- Retweet this post (button is below this post)
- Submit this post to each of the sites below (one entry for each)