My husband loves Greek food and thought that the yogurt was delicious. Mr. Chase Face said that it was okay but he would rather have some fruity yogurt. I thought that it was very good when I replaced mayonnaise with the yogurt on sandwiches and wraps. I received coupons for free Oikos in exchange for this review.
To enter the giveaway, visit http://www.stonyfield.com/oikos/index.jsp and learn all about Oilos Greek Yogurt. Come back and tell me something that you learned. This is your first and mandatory entry. For more entries you can complete any or all of the options below. This giveaway is open to the US only and ends on Dec.16.
- follow on Google (right sidebar)
- subscribe by email (located top right sidebar)
- follow on Networked Blogs(right sidebar)
- add my link to your blogroll, leave link in your comment (5 bonus entries)
- grab my button, leave link in your comment (5 bonus entries)
- follow me on Twitter, leave Twitter name in your comment
- add me on Facebook, leave Facebook name in your comment
- write about this giveaway on your own site with a link back to me, leave link in your comment (ten bonus entries)
- Stumble this post on Stumble Upon (link is below this)
- submit this post to Delicious (link is below this)
- share this post on Facebook (link is below this)
- join my Facebook Fan Page (right side bar)
- Retweet this post (button is below this post)
- Submit this post to each of the sites below (one entry for each)