Building on the success of Mrs-O.org - the Web site that chronicles Michelle Obama's style - MRS. O: THE FACE OF FASHION DEMOCRACY takes a closer look at America's modern style icon, featuring more than 120 photographs of the first lady and delving into the back story of her clothes and accessories. It also goes behind the scenes with interviews from her favorite designers, including Isabel Toledo, Jason Wu, Michael Kors, Maria Pinto and Isaac Mizrahi.
I will be posting my review of this book soon and also I will be giving away one copy of Mrs. O by Mary Tomer. This contest ends on Oct. 31, 2009.
VOTE FOR MY SITE ABOVE AND GET TEN BONUS ENTRIES
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED
- follow through Google
- follow through Networked Blogs
- subscribe by email and confirm your subscription
- favorite my blog on Technorati
- add my link to your blogroll
- grab my button
- follow me on Twitter
- add me on Facebook
- write a quick review of this site on your own site (this will give you five additional entries instead of just one)
- friend me on digg, I'm mandzp81
- add me as a friend on Reddit.com, I'm mandzp81