Friday

1-800-DENTIST My Smile Bites Contest



1-800-DENTIST My Smile Bites Contest



Are you embarrassed to smile? Do you cover your mouth when you talk or laugh because you don't like the way your teeth look?

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a smile that you're proud to show off!

All you have to do is be willing to share your story with us - and America - from start to finish. America will help choose the top contestants and 1-800-DENTIST will select the winner!


I saw this contest and I wanted to blog about it and let you guys know. They are giving away a $30,000 Smile makeover. There are only a few entrants so I think that we have a pretty good chance of wining. I am definitely going to enter as soon as I get a new web cam. I would so, so, so LOVE to win this! It's a great opportunity for anyone that is insecure or unhappy with their smile and their teeth. Whenever I get my entry uploaded I'm going to let you guys know because I'm going  to need your votes!

No comments:

Kontera