Wednesday

I Won the Heartfelt Blogger Award YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!!


Prerna at The Mom Writes gave me the Heartfelt blogger award. Thank you so much Prerna, I appreciate you thinking of me when you where giving out this award. It really means a lot to me to get another award from a wonderful blogger. So, on to the rules of the award:

  • Display the award logo, right over there to your right.  
  • Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside. 
  • Link to your nominees.
  • Let them know they have been nominated by commenting.
  • Link to the person from whom you recieved the award. 
  • And , **drumroll please** here are my picks for the 9 Heartfelt Awards
1.  Jen at Mommys Online Garage Sale
2. April at Mommyhood Unscripted
3. LZ at My Messy Paradise
4. "Deal"ightfully Frugal
5. Elizabeth and Laura at The Thrifty Divas
6. Lorna at Health and Much More
7. April at Crazy Little Thing Called Life
8. Shraddha  at The Self Love Project
9. My Tangled Utopia

So then, congratulations to all of you ladies, your blogs are great and I love them all. Thanks again to Prerna for passing this award on to me, thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

prerna said...

You're most welcome, Amanda! You deserve it.. Heading over to check out the other nine blogs, now:-)

Kontera